Civil Rights Violations

Have you experienced a Civil Rights Violation?

It’s common to feel intimidated, powerless, or scared when you’ve experienced discrimination or had your civil rights violated. I understand that you’re going through a lot of emotions and potentially processing trauma. That’s why I’m here to help.

Fortunately, there are laws to provide protection for you. However, it’s important to know that Civil Rights cases are often very fact sensitive. A Civil Rights Violation case requires close analysis and investigation into the specific facts of your situation.

A Civil Rights Violation might include: 

  • Police misconduct and abuse
  • False arrest or false imprisonment
  • Unlawful search and seizure


  • Feeling confused about what steps you need to take?
  • Wondering if you even have a claim?
  • Unsure of how to get help with your medical expenses or normal monthly bills?
  • Feeling stressed because of lost wages from the inability to work?

My goal is to help you get the compensation you need to get your life back to normal as soon as possible. I’ll take care of the hard stuff, so you can focus on healing.


  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Frequently Asked


What are your rights?

As American citizens, we are all entitled to protections and privileges guaranteed by the Constitution and the amendments to the Constitution.

These laws protect us from abuse by government institutions or government actors, such as police officers, guaranteeing that we will all be treated equally under the law regardless of race, gender, or religion.

Your civil rights are guaranteed by the federal government, requiring the state of Indiana and cities like Indianapolis, Carmel, and Zionsville to protect those rights.

What is the time limit for filing a civil rights complaint?

A lawsuit must typically be filed within two years of the date of the violation. For Indiana state law claims, a tort claim notice is required to be served upon the governmental entity within either 180 days or 270 days of the abuse or violation.

Who can file a civil rights complaint?

Any individual or organization can file a civil rights complaint; so long as the complaint is against an entity covered by civil rights laws and the complaint is covered by those laws, e.g., race, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, and gender identity), age, or disability.